Thursday, October 28, 2021
The American Horticultural Therapy Association will offer an Internship Supervisor Workshop on Thursday, October 28, 2021. Registration is open to Professionally Registered Horticultural Therapists who are interested in supervising horticultural therapy interns. This 6 hour course will be facilitated by Leigh Anne Starling, LCPC, CRC, HTR, and will cover:
- Enhancing and/or increasing your role as an intern supervisor
- Providing an effective and rewarding supervision experience for the intern
- Facilitating the goals and project requirement of an internship
- Clinical and professional responsibilities of the supervisor
- Intern project requirements with special emphasis on the Case Study requirement
Workshop content includes informational handouts about effective supervision, supervision strategies, case study examples, and the opportunity for group discussion. Pre-registration is required. A fee of $75 will cover handouts, lunch and costs related to hosting this event. A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion.
For questions, please call AHTA Headquarters at 888-294-8527.
Workshop Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
You must be an HTR to attend this workshop.